To properly implement a product maturity program, organizations need to embed and grow security expertise. Cultivation of application security champions requires the right pivot point in the following topic: application bug hunting and mitigation strategy.
We start the deep dive into the most common and critical vulnerabilities that affect applications of all kinds, their discovery techniques, and mitigation strategies that will empower product engineering. This HITB course is designed to be useful both from the perspective of a learner who starts a bug hunting journey, as well as software engineers or penetration testers who want to dig deeper into the web application security topics.
Regular updates about latest vulnerabilities and techniques of its finding and exploitation in Bug Hunting Hub channel. Sign in so you don’t miss out.
Why should you take this course?
During this HITB course, you will research the web application attacks, tools, techniques, and procedures to exploit vulnerabilities in web applications. We will embark on the paths and go from zero knowledge about web vulnerabilities to automation of the bug hunting routine.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand how OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and flaws work in the wild
- Use the most effective real-world tactics, techniques, and tools methods to protect applications against the flaws
- Learning-path and advice related to Security Champion program implementation in product engineering and personal learning path in web application bug hunting
Who Should Attend
- Software engineers and developers who are interested in Application Security topics and who want to start their career in bug hunting
- Penetration testers who want to gain their knowledge in web application security assessments
- Engineering Team Leaders who want to properly implement product maturity program and cultivate application security champions in their teams